• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting

Dynash

It gets better.
NLC
Any free hosts "hiring" any admins/mods whatever else you want to call it in their org? I'm looking to get back into free hosting, if anyone is, send me a PM with your website and duties and what not. I'm not going to write out a whole CV here, if you want to know certain things, we can discuss that in PM.

Is this a solicitation for free labor? If so, all I can say is, "why?"

Looks to me like the first half of networking - he brushes up if his skills are rusty, the owner can see if personalities match etc. After all if he charged standard rates for operating a free host it would make no sense.

Is this a solicitation for free labor? If so, all I can say is, "why?"

because I like to help. I haven't been in the hosting industry for a while now, I want to get back into it. Just as simple as that. The money never bothers me. I'm not talking full time helping, just here and there with things.

because I like to help. I haven't been in the hosting industry for a while now, I want to get back into it. Just as simple as that. The money never bothers me. I'm not talking full time helping, just here and there with things.

If you want to help me think of some new ideas, I don't mind the help. Hell, if you do a good enough job, I'll even pay you.

you are free lancer worker what type of work you can do as Administrator or Moderator? whats your experience behind your Work?

PM me if you would like info. I'll give you a basic history, in-depth is too much.

Back