• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free programs that edit psd files?

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
Is there any? I dont want to pay for something or download something illegaly.. Surly theres a free psd file editor out there?
Thasnks. :beer:

Am I having dejavu or is there another thread today asking the same - if not where did my post suggesting GIMP go :eek3:

If anybody sees my plot wandering about tell it I miss it!

I think it was in the Longest Thread. I just got done reading it and found your response. Cept mine was here before I saw yours, so I get all the credit ;)

LOL Decker, Yeah you answerd it in TLTE when I asked and linked to here
Thanks everyone for your replys, thats helped me alot. :beer:

or, you guys could grow a pair and get photoshop, who says it isnt free ;) just messing around guys, dont take it to heart, but seriously, just get photoshop. :D

I think there are portable versions of those softwares for free, but I am not sure on that. Better to just Google it.

'Portable' doesn't mean free, it means someone has modified the install to make it run on a CD or key drive.

What an excuse :lol:

Back