• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"Free Reseller" needed...

klarth

I bet everyone who reads this is going to say "OMG another useless request for another free reseller account." Kind of correct...I started hosting with a reseller account and I made a lot of money with it so I upgraded to a VPS. Now, my main source of income is gone (don't ask) and I can no longer afford the VPS. Well I can, but I don't even want to start losing money. I am requesting a "free" reseller account for me to get back up on my feet without the need to pay so I have a bit of time to think out and experiment with good ways to get more customers. I am willing to share profits, put ads on my site as well as hostee sites or anything else you can think of. I don't care, as long as it's not a 600x1000 ad box, I'm fine. I'll take any specs right now as well seeing as I am in no position to demand anything from anyone, only to humbly ask. If you want to flame this post, please leave. There are many other posts where people just ask for a reseller without giving anything in return. :/

klarth said:
I bet everyone who reads this is going to say "OMG another useless request for another free reseller account." Kind of correct...I started hosting with a reseller account and I made a lot of money with it so I upgraded to a VPS. Now, my main source of income is gone (don't ask) and I can no longer afford the VPS. Well I can, but I don't even want to start losing money. I am requesting a "free" reseller account for me to get back up on my feet without the need to pay so I have a bit of time to think out and experiment with good ways to get more customers. I am willing to share profits, put ads on my site as well as hostee sites or anything else you can think of. I don't care, as long as it's not a 600x1000 ad box, I'm fine. I'll take any specs right now as well seeing as I am in no position to demand anything from anyone, only to humbly ask. If you want to flame this post, please leave. There are many other posts where people just ask for a reseller without giving anything in return. :/

Hello,

I usually ask for a current site with good stats before I give out a free reseller. However, I am willing to make an exception here.
Send me an email: danethical @ gmail.com with your required specs and a link to this thread for feference, and I should be able to assist you in getting you back on your feet.

Regards,

Dan.

I'd also like to add that if I do like your services, I will probably upgrade to paid hosting. This is more of a "I want a free trial" period. :p

Back