• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Ventrilo Server for 1 YEAR

tommyd

Do you want a Free Ventrilo Server for 1 Year?
10 Slot Enough? Do you maybe need more?

Voice Lagoon is the ONLY site on the internet to give Ventrilo Voice Servers (10 man servers) out to its members free of charge for an entire year!
Only available to those who are in the USA and their computer is in the USA connected to the Internet via a USA based Internet provider.

Now that we have your attention you are more then likely asking yourself: This can not be real? Is this a scam? Well there is no way you will know unless you try it out. We have an active forum group which would tell you otherwise, our sister sites have been active for a while giving other items for free, from Domain Names to Hosting.

Voice Lagoon was created by a few private individuals who saw a desire to make a difference between all the freebie sites on the internet. We saw the difference to actually deliver what we promise to give away for free. Our users, have also learned that we deliver what we say.

What is the catch? As with everything in this world nothing is FREE. However in exchange for only your time, you can earn this Ventrilo Voice Server for Free. Typically in Under 30minutes you can earn a $60+ Value for free. Wow, that is similar to making $120 an hour! We have a bunch of surveys we ask that you sign-up for and complete. We have a few offers on the list you can do instead if you wish that cost just $1 each and will cut your time into minutes to complete this; rather than 30minutes.

Visit www.voicelagoon.com today to check us out and find out everything we have to offer.

Voice Lagoon Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do you provide us free Ventrilo voice servers?
A: When you join our site you will be presented with a bunch of free offers and a few paid offers to signup for. You can choose all the free ones or get a jump start on points by doing a few of the $1 offers. The typical user this will cost absolutely nothing to.

Q: What If I do not use my Ventrilo Server for a long time?
A: You or a team member must use your Ventrilo voice server at least once every 14 days. If during our audits we see no usage in 7 days the server maybe deactivated. If you wish to have it reactivated you can contact our support team using the Contact Us page. We will reactivate it for you, however the time it was turned off is still counted against your one year of free service.

Q: What locations are available for the my Ventrilo Server?
A: We have servers located in the following areas to serve everyone all over the country: - Atlanta, GA - McLean, VA - New York City, NY - Dallas, TX - Chicago, IL - Los Angeles, CA - Seattle, WA - Toronto, Canada

Q: Are you officially licensed by Ventrilo?
A: While we are not officially licensed, we are using server we purchase from officially licensed vendors. So the answer is yes we are using 100% officially licensed Ventrilo voice servers.

Q: Am I able to upgrade my 10 User Server to more if needed?
A: Yes you are able to do this, there are a few ways of doing this. You can have your friend, clan member, or whoever complete the program, and instead of requesting the gift they can use the contact us page and request we apply their points to your account and upgrade your Ventrilo server to a 20 man server.

Q: Do your server support Macintosh Users?
A: The answer is yes, we will setup all servers on a high quality codec so you should be able to use it on Mac without any issues. It must be OSX 10.3 or higher.

Q: Where can I download the Client Software to use with my server?
A: You can download the server software by visiting our download page, by using the menu to the left or going to http://voicelagoon.com/download.php

Q: How Long does it take for the offers we complete to become approved?
A: This question depends primarily on the time of day and day of the week. While we strive to have them approved within a few hours, it can take up to 24 hours. You will receive an email for each approved offer. You will not receive an email for any we deny.

Q: I have earned the points required, how long will it take before my server is approved?
A: In the client area, click request after you have earned enough points. You can click request at any time, but it will only allow you to finalize your request if you have enough points. It will otherwise tell you that you do not have enough points to continue. After you request it, it can take only a few hours but may take up to 24 hours to approve and build your server. You will receive 2 welcome emails upon the approval. One from our control center and one from the Voice Lagoon site.

Q: Where do I receive basic assistance?
A: All support requests must be done via our forum at http://www.dietzelsupport.com. If it requires personal information or other stuff an admin will request you to PM him/her. We do not offer any support via email unless your instructed to email us.

Q: My question is not answered here where do I get help?
A: Visit our support forum and post in the Voice Lagoon section at http://www.dietzelsupport.com

Q: Do you have any test servers?
A: Yes, we have setup a test server for each location. To prevent abuse of our test server, we have set them up with only 2 slots per test server. Please visit our test server listing by clicking the link on the left, or going to http://voicelagoon.com/test.php

Back