• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gmail Hacks Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broken Link,

Is it stuff you can do on your account or how to hack into google?, I dont believe in hacking.......

Is it stuff you can do on your account or how to hack into google?, I dont believe in hacking.......
Dude, hacking here means all the tricks you can do with it not crack!

By the way dont get lured when people say you can get your friends email password by emailing some crappy address with some stupid text cause... Passwords on most sites (incl. Yahoo!, Hotmail, Gmail, Live & FWS) are stored in format called md5 and its impossible to translate this md5 back to human readable text, the only way some-one can access your account is by cracking md5, which is a rare case!

this is what his site does..

Gmail Drive: Use your gmail account for file storage with an online drive that functions like a flash drive!
Google Pages: Create your own site if you have no html knowledge or use the storage for file warehousing
Picasa Integration: Use picasa with your gmail account for a free online album without ads or for easy picture mailing!
PSI chat intergation: Chat with all your AIM, Yahoo, and MSN buddies from google talk
Remove ads: Whether you're just bored like me or think the ads are annoying, there's a hack to remove them
Create an email alias (disposable email): Stop spam by not giving your real address out when you're not sure if you should

lol, I'd like to see someone hack google.

Well, I wouldn't, but it'd be funny nonetheless.

If everything made can be reversed engineered so can MD5 encryption, I mean someone made it so thus someone can take it and break it down and crack it.

I think there has to be a way to crack md5. I mean some sort of algorithm has been used to transfer plain text to md5 so there has to be a way to convert it back to text...

I have seen rainbow md5 crackers which is brute force crack.

Pop ups and adverts on a simple page. Nice way to get more money and help spread ad ware. People visiting that site beware.

I think there has to be a way to crack md5. I mean some sort of algorithm has been used to transfer plain text to md5 so there has to be a way to convert it back to text...

I have seen rainbow md5 crackers which is brute force crack.

There is no way to crack an MD5 hash. Think of it this way:

A 100mb file has an MD5 value. Do you REALLY think you will be able to recover that 100mb file from an MD5 value? The answer is no.

MD5 is one way, it was built that way, and will stay that way.

If its just one way, then if you encrypt "text" to MD5 and then decrypt it so it would still be random characters... so it wouldn't be "text" anymore.

That's what your saying!

"MD5 is one way, it was built that way, and will stay that way."

So, I wonder why everyone uses MD5 if its one way... you'd lose everything encrypted to MD5.

Last edited:
MD5 is indeed 1-way, but it is crackable. Give me a md5 hash, And I'll crack it. But the solution won't be the same.
multiple words have the sae md-5 hash, so 'icecream' could be the same as 'poop'. So if your password is icecream, and I enter poop, I can enter your account.

But then I'd first need the md5-hash, which is safe in MySQL...

MD5 is indeed 1-way, but it is crackable. Give me a md5 hash, And I'll crack it. But the solution won't be the same.
multiple words have the sae md-5 hash, so 'icecream' could be the same as 'poop'. So if your password is icecream, and I enter poop, I can enter your account.

But then I'd first need the md5-hash, which is safe in MySQL...

MD5 collisions are only possible after they are 52 characters long.

If its just one way, then if you encrypt "text" to MD5 and then decrypt it so it would still be random characters... so it wouldn't be "text" anymore.

No. You cannot decrypt md5... You would not even get anything Random.

That's what your saying!

Yes it is.

"MD5 is one way, it was built that way, and will stay that way."

So, I wonder why everyone uses MD5 if its one way... you'd lose everything encrypted to MD5.

People use it for the reason that it's one way. To use as password protection methods.

Last edited:
Dude, hacking here means all the tricks you can do with it not crack!

By the way dont get lured when people say you can get your friends email password by emailing some crappy address with some stupid text cause... Passwords on most sites (incl. Yahoo!, Hotmail, Gmail, Live & FWS) are stored in format called md5 and its impossible to translate this md5 back to human readable text, the only way some-one can access your account is by cracking md5, which is a rare case!

dont be so sure. ive seen md5 cracks myself, so, make sure your statments are correct in the future please. that way you dont provide false info and make yourself look like you dont know what you are talking about. now, that being said, it is hard to crack md5, but not impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back