• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Got any ideas???

jand

What I need...

CGI HOSTING
FTP ACCESS
NO ADDS (CRUCIAL)

ACCOUNT SIZE IS PRETTY IRRELEVANT...

THANKS!!!

HE HE HE...HAHAHAHahaha

um ok. a good thing to try is either the power search or advanced search functions found on this site. You may only end up with a bunch of foreign ones but anything goes right? i recall that exit.de has no banners for the time being.

Do i recall this Question being asked before? seems awful familiar

[Edited by Peo on 11-09-2000 at 07:52 AM]

Whats funny about bannerkillers.cjb.net is that they tell you how to remove ads from FWP's.. which is how they make money to keep your site up. But they themselves have ads on the site and under it, it states "Please click on our sponsors website & keep this site free!"

I can't stop laughing

¤Hmmmm¤

Yeah now that you mention it it is kinda funny. Hypocritical. I guess they know that it doesnt take long for your FWP to find out and boot you. (and that a lot of their code doesn't even work)(!)

Originally posted by KapTinKiRk
Whats funny about bannerkillers.cjb.net is that they tell you how to remove ads from FWP's.. which is how they make money to keep your site up. But they themselves have ads on the site and under it, it states "Please click on our sponsors website & keep this site free!"

I can't stop laughing

They are hosted on a fwp so what the hell is it costing them?

Back