• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

graphics work (free)

Epgs

NLC Honorary Member
NLC
I am looking to make some graphics for people, i am bored. i might want a link back or something but if you need i can show you some of my work.

if you make me a logo and I'll like it and use it for my site, I can give you a link back to your site on every page...

I need a nice splash image thing... one that doesn't take too long to load... if you can make me one I can give you a link.

Preferably I want one that is large but doesn't take too long to load. I will give you credit right under the graphic on my splash (intro) page. I need with the following:

SimCity3000 Graphic (Which can be found in my city download pages)
A military graphic, preferably an F-16 and a Tank (Can found at http://www.fas.org)
A Picture of a President (Probably Reagan... can be found at http://www.reaganhumormuseum.com)
And some nice image effects

Last edited:
Nice site coldturkey:

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: 'cold@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/sites/site22/web/forums/index.php on line 13

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/sites/site22/web/forums/index.php on line 14

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/sites/site22/web/forums/index.php on line 18
Forum Threads Posts Last Post Moderators

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/sites/site22/web/forums/index.php on line 24

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/sites/site22/web/forums/index.php on line 44

I wouldn't mind a logo that says Hells Angels, with flames or something, on a black background, that is the size 169*53 pixels please, i could link back to you with a button on my main page, if you would like.

Originally posted by +chips
I am HeLL's Angel!

*smiles dreamily*
yes yes i know all that you told me, but it is a cool name so i am using it for my software company, i just need someone to design me a logo.

While I'd feel better making my own graphics, if truth be known, i really do suck at it, so maybe I'll ask for some help at some point.

Back