• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Has this ever happened to you?

guitarnerd

Microsoft owns all
NLC
Well I do a lot of work on people's computers and two times I have just opened up the case of a really bad computer kind of looked inside etc, I have always been grounded and all, but the computer will just not work after that, no response period not even start up. Now I work on A LOT of computers and this has happened twice with OLD computers stuff like 16mb ram 66mhz type of stuff, but is this my fault or is it just because it is old. It has never happened to me with a new computer ever and I have worked on those tons, and mine about once a month. Just wondering if this happens/has happened to anyone.

Well, they were however computers given to me or things I some how came across that I end up throwing away. Has anyway ever had a computer just stop working, like they go to boot up and it doesn't work, that happened to me once too

my friend had that problem once. He opened it up for a minute just to look inside and it didn't start up again.

Back