• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

~~help Urgently Please!

Weapon

NLC
NLC
Was reformatting my pc with xp when it paused half way and frooze. Now when ever I turn it back on it says restarting setup, goes into setup and restarts itself, it keeps on doing this now, what can I do?! :cry2:

you mean setup like where u can put in Safe Mode,etc?

If so, i had same thing and my whole thing got killed nothing would work anymore even system restore thats build in i had warranty so i got a whole new one.

what u mean? it keeps coming to this screen and it says setup is restarting, then the comp restarts and the process does the same thing over and over

Originally posted by DCI
you mean setup like where u can put in Safe Mode,etc?

If so, i had same thing and my whole thing got killed nothing would work anymore even system restore thats build in i had warranty so i got a whole new one.
He said he reformatted so setup probly means the installation.

I dunno, never had this happen to me

what i am thinking is that there was an error half way through the installation and reformatting was done unsuccessfully :(

Try sticking in a boot disk and formatting your computer again.

When I was messing around with partitions and installing Windows 2000, I messed up somewhere and couldn't get anything to boot. I used the Windows 95 boot disk and ran fdisk from that to restore all my partitions. Then I installed Windows 2000 after that.

Back