• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

High Bandwidth Plan Needed

Hello jiehao85,

Please have a look at our following Cpanel+Fantastico shared hosting plan:

SH-2000

Space: 2 GB
Traffic: 20 GB
Add-on domains: 7

Price:

$9/mo paid month
$6.66/mo paid quarterly
$5/mo paid half-yearly
$4.16/mo paid yearly

No Set-up Charges.

All our plans come with 14-day no-fuss money-back guarantee.

To view the list of features and to place order, please visit:
http://www.indnet.net/shared-hosting.html

Regards...

Hmm... I will be running a modified version of PHProxy. However, I may not be using only 10GB bandwidth a month as I stated I will most probably need more than 10GB. 20GB will be a safe bet. I will not consider new webhosts or offers by people with only 1 posts. I am looking to give the deal to someone on FWS that I think I can trust in. :p

computerhelpworld said:
Hey,

Thanks for the advice but if we have hosted other proxy sites before and if he is only going to use 10 GB of bandwidth a month, I think we will be okay. I understand the concerns and we will treat this with caution. Thanks again!

Regards,

Tang

P.S. Oh and jiehao85, can you tell us what proxy script you are going to be using?

jiehao85 said:
Hmm... I will be running a modified version of PHProxy. However, I may not be using only 10GB bandwidth a month as I stated I will most probably need more than 10GB. 20GB will be a safe bet. I will not consider new webhosts or offers by people with only 1 posts. I am looking to give the deal to someone on FWS that I think I can trust in. :p

Wise decision, so who do you think you can "trust"?

I have been here for around 1+ year so I will probably deal with someone that I have seen around here for quite a while. Actually, I am looking at DigitalWorldHost's and AcLandHost's offers. They are the ones who I think can offer me what I need.

Last edited:
Which is why I am taking my time in choosing one. There's a few potential webhosts who are offering me good prices but the question now is how reliable they are. I will probably try out webhosts with money back guarantee first. :p

Due to some issues in the TOS, I have decided to keep looking again for my webhost. I am currently looking at DigitalWorldHost at the moment but still open to offers. Please take note that I will be hosting a proxy service with the webspace so CPU usage might be higher.

Last edited:
2048mb Space
50GB BW
cPanel
unlimited mysql
unlimited emails
unlimited FTP accounts
webmail / pop3
Free Domain if payed anually

16$

we will also give you 1ip since its a proxy site which will be used just for you

also note you can host unlimited website on this, unlimited emails and more.....

Back