• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

High UnCapped Bandwidth Dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the 2 server idea is actually going to bring your budget quite a bit higher. What about the possibility of a server for your site and a large or well equipped reseller account. How many users are you going to have on the server?

Well, I've actually been quoted a 2 server deal for right at $500. It all just depends on the hardware given I guess. I'm doubting a reseller would work for my clients (though I only have around 15) because 1 of them is very popular and somewhat intense on the server at times. He has a very large forum, over 20K memebers, and does like 2-4 mass mailings a month (which I've found is no fun on the server). But then again, maybe there's some really powerful resellers out there, I don't know. Thanks.

Intel Pentium D 2.8
2GB DDR RAM
160 GB HDD
100Mbits shared unmetered - 5/6TB per month
5 ips
189$/mo
and/or
AMD X2 4200+
2GB RAM
160 GB HDD
100Mbits shared unmetered - 5/6TB per month
5 ips
$189/mo
For a 20Mbit dedicated bandwidth (Cogent + PCCW(soon)) 200$/month
Irc allowed
Adult allowed
You control your own reverse dns (do not need to request)
You can reboot your server (without request)

For more info please mail sales@ptxl.net.

Regards,
Silvio

HostileHosting.Com can host you with our premade plans...

Please PM me to order this server, will take atleast 48 hrs to setup.

• Dual 2.8GHz Intel Xeon with Hyperthreading
• 2048 MB (2GB) DDR RAM
• 2 x 200 GB SATA Storage
• 3,000 GB Transfer
• 5 IP Addresses
• Full managed
• cPanel/Fantastico
• OS - Cent OS
• Dedicated Line of 100Mbps
• All the time 100%* uptime! Have backup lines for servers!
PRICE: $349.00/Month

» Bandwidth Upgrades
Temporary upgrade 100GB block
- $15 one time
Permanent upgrade 1000GB block
- $25 per month
Permanent upgrade 2000GB block
- $35 per month

Possible upgrade for you...
Add another $70 to a total bandwidth 7000GB of bandwidth/transfer!

(*) Only if you disturb the server by means of changing DNS, OS, Reboots, etc

Last edited:
Well, if your looking for a two server deal, this is what I could offer you :

Server 1
- For your site

AMD Athlon x2 4200+ (Dual core CPU)
1GB RAM
80GB HDD
100Mbit full duplex
cPanel/WHM & Fantastico
Free Setup
Price: $ 209.00/month

One time fee for Ram upgrade to 2 GB is $139.

Server 2 - For your clients

Intel P4 2.8 Ghz
2 GB Ram
80 GB HDD
cPanel/WHM & Fantastico
2000 GB Bandwidth
Free Setup
Price : $ 139/mo

So, the total cost for both of them would be $ 348/mo, which is well within your budget I believe ?

Also, for FULL MANAGEMENT of both the servers, please add another $ 100/mo.

Last edited:
@technojunky
That is a very nice offer. I will reply to your PM with further information.

@Amaresh
That's a nice offer as well, but how much bandwidth does the first server have? You say 100Mbit but that could just be the port and not the line. Thanks.

:)

Hi, the first server has 100mbit unmetered transfer (shared), so you can expect to push around 5-9 TB with ease.

@Amaresh
OK, thanks for the info and the IM talk, but right when things were getting interesting, you left.

Anyway, I'm still open to other offers. Thanks all. :)

Sorry, there were a few issues with the connectivity at my end when I had to leave abruptly. I think we managed to clear up the issues later ?

@Amaresh
Yes, thank you.

Now, unless someone else makes an offer soon, I'll probably be making a final decision by this Wednesday, the 1st, as I need to get things rolling soon after that. Thanks for your help and offers thus far everyone. :)

@LittlBUGer
Also, I cannot upgrade your RAM to 4GB at all (Context to PM). If you want you can buy another server you can go ahead with the below plan.

•Intel Pentium 4, 2.8 Ghz
• 1 GB DDR RAM
• 2 x 160 GB SATA Storage
• 1,000 GB Transfer
• 5 IP Addresses
• Management Available
PRICE: $199.99/Month
The above server does come with Webmin as the control panel. You can get cPanel installed by adding another $26.99.

Check your PM Inbox, I have sent one! :D

Last edited:
Hello again everyone and thank you so much for your time and your offers. I did end up finding somone and I ended up going with ChargerTek. The main person there used to work on my server when I had a previous host a few months ago and thus he knows the configuration, tweaks, optimizations, etc. that it needs to run quite smoothly. I know him well enough and trust him and due to the fact that he gave me an offer that I couldn't refuse, I had to accept.

I had a real dilemma there for a couple days between two other really good offers as well. I was actually just about to make up my mind when ChargerTek emailed me just yesterday with the offer. I am sorry I didn't choose anyone that gave me an offer here, but I do thank you for your time (lots of it) while chatting on IM and whatnot, especially you Jewlzk and Amaresh. If I ever need help again with a server I'll definitely look for you guys.

I hope all turns out with my choice and I hope there's no hard feelings. Thanks again. :)

Hello again everyone and thank you so much for your time and your offers. I did end up finding somone and I ended up going with ChargerTek. The main person there used to work on my server when I had a previous host a few months ago and thus he knows the configuration, tweaks, optimizations, etc. that it needs to run quite smoothly. I know him well enough and trust him and due to the fact that he gave me an offer that I couldn't refuse, I had to accept.

I had a real dilemma there for a couple days between two other really good offers as well. I was actually just about to make up my mind when ChargerTek emailed me just yesterday with the offer. I am sorry I didn't choose anyone that gave me an offer here, but I do thank you for your time (lots of it) while chatting on IM and whatnot, especially you Jewlzk and Amaresh. If I ever need help again with a server I'll definitely look for you guys.

I hope all turns out with my choice and I hope there's no hard feelings. Thanks again.

Your welcome! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back