• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hostinginside.com – FANTASTIC 4 month review.

AdvertQuick

Hi there,

I’m just dropping a review about my VPS hosting provider from Indonesia, here’s what I have to say

Joni Lee the owner of the business is one of the most open and helpful person I have ever met in my life, his been there 100% for me and always provided a better solution then whatever I can do – he backs me up and most of all his always free to talk on the phone or support tickets.

VPS server, I went for a deal through WHT to find him, his cheap and low cost provider – However you get quality and the on demand support.

He gave me his personal phone number to ask him questions OR tell him about downtime I have been given by the server.. However in the last 4 months the server has only been down once which he has quickly resolved.

Network – It’s fast, secure and safe, it has never faulted me, once all my customers agree and have enjoyed benefits of a fast UK network.

My ratings
support: 9/10
network: 10/10

Many thanks.
IP request available if you want to verifiy.

Back