• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hostings

Without any information, how can somebody suggest anything for you? Your best bet would be to make a thread in the "Free Hosting Request" forum and list your requirements, such as: space, bandwidth, etc and tell us a little about your website or project. You'll probably get a few good offers.

I want to know why this post was never viewed as suspicious.

What brand of suspicious? I think that we've just exhausted the pool of quality newcomers, so we're getting second tier newbies now. Though yes, the phenomenon of "posts with agendas" is on the arise.

What brand of suspicious? I think that we've just exhausted the pool of quality newcomers, so we're getting second tier newbies now. Though yes, the phenomenon of "posts with agendas" is on the arise.

Its the one line "questions" that spark the ? in my head. They have a site, but no information on that site, where it is hosted, what they are looking for. I have seen bots on the yahoo sports comments that advertize some millionaires dating site, then copies already posted material (as I saw my own plagiarized in this spam). I have also seen several posts here that have absolutely nothing to do with a thread they posted in which then raises the ?!? in the noggin.

Its the one line "questions" that spark the ? in my head. They have a site, but no information on that site, where it is hosted, what they are looking for. I have seen bots on the yahoo sports comments that advertize some millionaires dating site, then copies already posted material (as I saw my own plagiarized in this spam). I have also seen several posts here that have absolutely nothing to do with a thread they posted in which then raises the ?!? in the noggin.

Hehe - then I think we've found a low grade Turing test!

Back