• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How many infractions have you gotten?

Schmarvin

Cross Industries
NLC
xD Its kinda fun to list how many infractions you get after awhile. I've gotten about 6. Anyone else gotten more or less? I've been a member since about June 07.

Post how many you've gotten in the time you've been a member here at FWS.

2 for me. Copy and Paste Offers and 1 ad for every 7 days.

Technically that copy/paste offers was a warning, not an infraction. You are welcome :angel:

Anyway, no infractions here. I am clean.

Looks ive given around 174 warnings/infractions

Give em each 2 more for this thread :D

My last 2 point has only one month to go. - Go Dan LOL

Honestly - they do try their best and if it gets to that, you - we - me all deserve it.

1 warning, 1 infraction that Jan said was actually not warranted after I explained it, but she never removed it.

Technically that copy/paste offers was a warning, not an infraction. You are welcome :angel:

Anyway, no infractions here. I am clean.

Looks ive given around 174 warnings/infractions
Well Matt since it was underneath the Infractions box I jumped to the conclusion ;) All mine are expired though.

I'm not sure how many infractions I have had, But I think it was about 12 infractions, 2 warnings and 1 ban :p

Back