• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How you can speed up ur forum?

hourb

thats my questions and is kinda good .well,exactly i just wanna know what package should i get in order my forum will reload fast.

the most simple way, use less plugins, especially crappy ones.
try to not put too much flash, no matter on the header or footer or anywhere. since it ain't a myspace page.
optimize ur database more often.
and a lot more ways...

I like your simple way on speeding up the forum CS Squad,,,
Thanks for sharing it in here its been a nice and great post that
you shared to us...

Reduce the amount of database queries, and use a light skin template that doesn't have very many large images.

try to not put too much flash, no matter on the header or footer or anywhere. since it ain't a myspace page.
and a lot more ways...

how does optimize database helps can you explain please?

Go to phpMyAdmin (for example), Select your database, select all tables, select "Optimize table" in the "With selected:" drop down.

Now that really depends on your needs and budget that what suits you.

Kind Regards

and a lot more ways...

Getting slightly bigger resources than it it actually needed. Analyze your use now and see what should be increased and by which number.

Back