• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

http://www.ahplace.com/

It has been down since yesterday.:cry2:
My site also go down.:cry2:
I don't know what happen.
I cry in pain.:cry2:
Who can host me for a long time without downtime?

osama is right

i have the smallest plan 5GB, i bet no one even me would use more than 50mb

i hate this hosting they r always down>..
thats it man as soon as it comes back up im taaking backup of all my stuff and getting a paid account......

Main server is up :D but nearly everything is gone from and it and secondary server is still down :(

Dear AHPlace.com users,

I am regrettably sorry to say that we have lost all our data from our servers including our backup hard drive.

We were scheduled for a server tech. near BurstNET to go into our server to repartition the secondary hard drive so it could be used fully as a 250 GB hard drive but he accidently formatted the main hard drive which had all cPanel accounts and everything else on them. We couldn't access the partition at all because it was corrupted/formatted. What happened was that we requested SDB2 to be repartitioned but the server technician repartitioned SDA2 and corrupted it. The server tech is taking full responsibility for this lost.

Sorry for the problems caused and we will have already took precautions to avoid this happening again. We have purchased a 1TB server to mirror off our home directory every week. Mysql/cPanel databases will be backed up daily to avoid this happening again.

Once again, we are VERY VERY sorry about this and we didn't want it happening as well but it was out of our hands.

The account creator will be up tonight with a tweak to allow old users to reregister for their account.

P.S. We still have the 80 GB hard drive that we switched out and the files from it will be archived for users to download(when requested). Note that all mysql db's are gone.

P.P.S. We hope that everyone will know our hardships with restarting and won't blame us for what we haven't done. You can go blame it on the server tech.

Best Regards,
AHPlace.com Management Team.

If your datacenter made that mistake Id want compensation as that is not acceptable. A business could lose £1000's and allot of reputation from losing all those accounts. Who are you sever providers btw?

PS. Always backup your data to another datacenter and if your extra cautious back them up to your own pc and burn the backups to dvd like I do :)

It wasn't the datacenter that created this mistake. I can't release their info because of a NDA but they did compensate for this loss.

Back