• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hurey my site got PRed

Guess wat guys just becoz of PR4 and highly used site geting around 800uniques and 20,000+ page views per day and due 2 gd keywords on google when u search for "free web based proxy" my site ranks on 4-5th i sold 2 ad space on my site for 10$ each and only more 3 places are left and this 3 ad space will also go soon in 3-4 days time

holydevil said:
Guess wat guys just becoz of PR4 and highly used site geting around 800uniques and 20,000+ page views per day and due 2 gd keywords on google when u search for "free web based proxy" my site ranks on 4-5th i sold 2 ad space on my site for 10$ each and only more 3 places are left and this 3 ad space will also go soon in 3-4 days time

You're PR is still 0.

You're basically taking everyone's money.

Last edited:
hottweelz said:
You're PR is still 0.

You're basically taking everyone's money.

Dude stop using iwebtool for checking present rank of sites.

And use www for his site

hottweelz said:
what's iwebtool ?

I never use www. for sites though.

I tried to re-check, using www and without but now i get http://off-life.com/suspended.page/

Well iwebtool.com is a website and has some tools for webmasters.

Plus darn i just get timeout and not suspended page.

Oh well there goes the 10$ of the poor advertisers :(.

sry 2 dissapoint u all guys but d timeout was due 2 site not pinging porperly 2 d server if any 1 could suggest me some gd host so that we never go down it would b great :)

holydevil said:
sry 2 dissapoint u all guys but d timeout was due 2 site not pinging porperly 2 d server if any 1 could suggest me some gd host so that we never go down it would b great :)

I have no idea what you just tried to type in the above post... but suspension has nothing to do with pinging ...

Back