• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Need 5 GB Webspace and 20 GB Bandwith

Thanks for replying ~
i know that my package is big enough and now i m thinking about another package.. like ..................................
2 GB to .. ( minimum)
5 GB Bandwith ( " " )
i think u people will think about it seriousally ...
I need all other important facilities which ar essiential and which ar common like FTP , Cpanel ...etc
Infect Cpanel is important then alll ....
Mail me soon
BYE
Shaiff

shaiff_ said:
Somehow when he isn't willing to post or anything like that, then I doubt anyone will take it seriously...especially at wanting THAT amount of space (plus from the sounds of it, the sort of site he wants to do has already been done to death and available just about everywhere on the net)

shaiff_ said:
It sounds like, in your opinion, hosting your site should be an honour for a hosting company. It doesn't work that way.

For an account with 2GB of space, and 5GB bandwith/month you must usually pay more or less 100$ per year. In that case, why should anyone give it to you completely for free? Think... (hint: ads or posting on forums).

well, seems like he's still not learning. for a person with such attitude, i really doubt anyone with a right mind would sponsor him.

WELL :)
Thanks for your reply ...
Dear Friends let me tell u 1st of all that i had got 1 GB disk space with no ads ... TOTALLY FREE........... FREE .. Totally Free .....
lolzzzzzzzz
i know that its not a buz as a person mention upon..
If any one from u want to get 1 Gb then PM me i will think about it ...
but before this u have to show your site ... with some other features... lolz
I think u guys ar happy now .....
but Still i m looking for that coz i need a batter Cpanel ...
which i will get i think .. in comming days....
take care
shaiff

shaiff_ said:
WELL :)
Thanks for your reply ...
Dear Friends let me tell u 1st of all that i had got 1 GB disk space with no ads ... TOTALLY FREE........... FREE .. Totally Free .....
lolzzzzzzzz
i know that its not a buz as a person mention upon..
If any one from u want to get 1 Gb then PM me i will think about it ...
but before this u have to show your site ... with some other features... lolz
I think u guys ar happy now .....
but Still i m looking for that coz i need a batter Cpanel ...
which i will get i think .. in comming days....
take care
shaiff
So no you just basically bragged to all of us that you managed to get 1gb webspace, which is still not good enough for you, and you want us to host you. Well my econ prof would say I wish you luck with that.

flora said:
So no you just basically bragged to all of us that you managed to get 1gb webspace, which is still not good enough for you, and you want us to host you. Well my econ prof would say I wish you luck with that.

hahahaha!!! great reply!

lolz
Well i m glade that your still pulling me.Anyhow: thanks for your reply.I think its time to work on my own site after completing it i will post about it .
Have a nice day..
bye
Shaiff

Back