• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i need oppinions

Omari

i am planning on starting a paid hosting company...

these are the plans i will be able to offer http://www.trainyardsoftware.net/resold.htm

plan 1 will be 10 bucks, plan two will be 14 bucks, plan 3 will be 18 bucks, and plan 4 will be 26 bucks... so basically i will make 6 dollars off of each one... do you think people will be interested? i am only gonna do this if i can make a profit which will require me to get at least 3 customers which doesn't seem hard but it could be... is anyone interested in doing this with me? could save me some money, i am getting a good deal and we can charge whatever we want which is why i am adding 6 bucks to each plan... my company will be through a trainyardsoftware reseller account but no one will see anything that has to do with trainyardsoftware they will think it is all me...

Back