• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I sell license (or whole website with) phpfox 1.6.21

petersens

Hi,
for those who don't know, phpFox is script for social networking sites, like MySpace, etc.
I would like to sell my licensed phpFox (1.6.21) website (GlobSpace.Net), one month old, because I gave up from gathering of members. I got license in the middle of Januray 2009, I installed it around 1.February 2009.
New phpFox script cost 300$ (235 Euro) for one year, I sell my website for 1200 DKK (Danish Krone, it is 160 Euro (200$) but you must pay in DKK) which include webhosting for next 11 months (I paid about 24 Euro at uniwebhosting.com) and domain name at "godaddy" for next 23 months (I paid about 13 Euro).
What more is installed except basic phpfox script?
-Languages (English come as default): German, Swedish, Greek, Slovakian, French (Canadian), Portugees (Brasilian), Serbo-Croatian.
-LW Forum 1.4.1 (original price is 115$, but it is included in price of my site)
Modifications:
-I installed wonderfulworks theme and:
bold tittle of new private message,
logout redirect,
username changer for admins,
excellent MyFoxBoxes and ShoutboxSmilies.

if you buy my website, you get from me: information for GoDaddy account, for webhosting account and automatcially for website, for http://forums.phpfox.com where you can find more modifications, mods and ask for help if you need it, you get information for client area of phpfox.com website so you can download from there original phpfox script (you get also as zip file, stored in website/webserver, original phpfox script 1.6.21 which I downloaded from phpfox.com, but this script is connected with domain name, so you will have to change the name of website in client area and then download script again, so it will be registered for your domain name, IF you don't want to use my domain name). You get from me clean site, I will delete several members, several topics and posts in forum, videos, etc.

Method of payment I will tell you if you are interested to buy whole site or license. If I forgot to mention something, ask free.
I will not negotiate about price, as you see I didn't write "professional installation 50$" and such things, so I am not man who sell fruits on the market square. Simply: price is 1200DKK for complete website or for necked license (+LW forum of course and zipped languages), and that's so. if you choose other webhosting and domain name, you must tell me, in order to change it in phpfox client area, so your domain name will be registered/connected for license. Then I will terminate phpfox at GlobSpace.Net so there will be no confusion about legality of your future site.

Back