• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Illusionfxnet Paid Hosting :: PRIZES!

Lancing

Ok, for 2005 we are going to be offering prizes to one lucky paid customer that signs up. You're automatically entered for a chance to win the prize, and there is a drawing on the 1st of every month.

Check out the top news post at www.illusionfxnet.com for the current prizes.

As for the plans we're offering, here are the specs:

Plan Revolution:

550 MB Web Space
20000 MB Transfer (20 GB) Per Month
20 Email Addresses
10 FTP Accounts
10 MySQL Databases.
Unlimited Subdomains
5 Add-On Domains
5 Parked Domains
PHP/Perl
cPanel with x Theme.
ONLY $25/Year!!

Plan X:

1500 MB Web Space
90000 MB Transfer (90 GB) Per Month
Unlimited Email Addresses
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases.
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Add-On Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
PHP/Perl
cPanel with x Theme.
Plan X is a reseller
$15.00/Month or $150.00/Year

Link to plans.

Thanks a lot and I hope to be contacting one lucky winner February 1st! Good luck!

This host is awesome! Where else can you find this stuff for only $25/year? The service and staff is great (you should check out their forums). And besides, who could pass up the opportunity for a DVD-RW or optical mouse? I say go buy Plan Revolution now!

Hello,

I'm just updating this thread to let everyone know that this contest is ending in about 2 hours. It is still very winnable.

The prizes (for those of you don't know) for the winner of a random drawing, is a choice of a DVD Burner or a NyKo AirFlow Mouse. So if you're interested in getting one of those things, you can't lose when signing up for Plan Revolution!

Due to the success of sales this month, I will be choosing even better prizes next month. So if you have no interest in getting these prizes or cannot get hosting within the next two hours, you still have a chance to win something.

Thanks to all who have read this topic and considered using my hosting!

Just updating this topic to let everyone know that February's prizes for the contest is either 2 $25 gift cards to iTunes or a digital camera.

More information can be found on the first news post here.

Back