• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm willing to work you!

Myth_Pharoah

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I've been thinking of doing freelance webdesigning for quite some time. And today I have finally posted!

So heres what I can do! :)

List of things I can do well:
1) PHP : I have enough knowledge for making great forum/shopping cart/news/etc scripts easily. But to be frank, I do lack some knowledge in it.
Experience: 7 months all time coding.

2) MySQL : I can do it best only with PHP. If you have MySQL access and have PHP installed on your server, I can do wonders for you. Believe me!
Experience: 5 months all time coding.

3) HTML / CSS / Javascript : HTML and CSS,... I know them very well. I design wonderfull layouts very easily with it. CSS, am pretty good with it tooo. HTML and CSS go very well together. Javascript, well I can do almost anything you might wanna do. Even though I'm a novice in it. I know enough of it to make killer websites design and layouts.
Experience: 2 years coding.

4) Photoshop / Flash : I'm great with photoshop 5 when it comes to text editing. I have about 60 fonts on my computer and believe me, they rock. I can add pretty kewl effects on them. I'm worst with freehand drawing. :( Flash; I'm pretty good with it to. All I can't do with Flash 4 is action scripting. Else I can do pretty much everything.
Experience:
- Photoshop: 8 Months.
- Flash 4: 6 Months.

5) Communication: :D A out of topic subject but, very important. I have MSN Messenger and ICQ Messenger. I can get to you with email too. I can get along with ppl very well. I love making friends, and if you wanna be a friend of mine, you're welcome. Always!!..
Experience: My whole miserable life ;)

So you might say,"Yeah, yeah! You say so much. How can you prove it?"

Well, here you go:

1) Woad Creations: (www.scnpunk.com/woadcreations/) A website in which I have done major of the things. Except for the graphics, I have done pretty much of the layout. I have some friends who helped me though.

2) Mythical Creations: (mythicalcreations.myacen.com.au) Under heavy development. But this is the name of a team I'm starting to do stuff on website designing. Check out the layout. What do you think? I've done everything on it. Everything!!!

3) Myacen Network: (www.myacen.com.au) Well, this site only contains my PHP skills. This site is totally depended on PHP and MySQL thanks to me. This makes it sooo easy and neat for the webdesigners to change and handle, that the owner agreed to give me space on his server for freee. :D

4) The Forum Script: (www.myacen.net/~mythie/mbb/mythicalbb.php) This is the forum script I am currently creating as a hobby. This might prove my PHP skills as that's what this script is based on. PHP and MySQL. :D Well, yeah... this forum does have some bugs in it but, what do you expect dude? Its yet under development. :)

If this still does not convince you guys, I present you Robert. He is the owner of Myacen Network. I worked for him for free for sometime. He agreed for me to give him as reference for the free lance thing. So if you want to ask him any questiions about me (or about Myacen Networks awesome hosting) email him here at robert@myacen.com.au

I guess I should end here. But what about the prices? How much do my services cost?

Well, I'm just starting at free lacing. So I'm pretty cheap. Actually I don't know how much should I cost. So... I'm willing to work for a very minimal fee. And I really mean very minimal fee.

If you want to email me: myth_pharoah@hotmail.com
If you want to ICQ or MSN message me: #85544019 / myth_pharoah@hotmail.com

I'm willing to work for any sites that don't contain illegal matter or warez. If you have a website that gets enormous hits, then I might even do your website for free. But in return you will have to give me credit. This is how I ask the credit from you.

(C) Copyright 2001, SITE_NAME. All rights reserved.
All content and graphics on this website belong to Mythical Creations.

That's all guys. If you are really interested in me, contact me. You won't regret it. :)

EMAIL / MSN: myth_pharoah@hotmail.com

Back