• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just good things to say: Burst.net

arcadia

I have one of these $99.95 dedicated servers with Burst.net. I've had it for about 1.5 months now. All I can say is that I definately am going to stick with them. Well I kinda have to because it is a 6 month contract on this special. But atleast I had 30 days to evaluate the server before comitting, cause they have that 30 day money back policy. What I am saying though is that Burst.net has provided really great service to me, even though I only have their cheapest server. I have not had a single minute of downtime yet (I am in their new data center though) and their support guys seem pretty friendly. One of their admins who works on the control panel software has been quite helpful in showing me the ropes. I'd give them a try. You can't really loose with that 30 day guarantee. They refund setup fees too if you cancel.

Arcadia
arcadia@wyn.net

Back