• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

KelmHosting needs you!

Hello All!
KelmHosting needs you...

We are opening the following..

2 People For Sales
4 People For Support
2 System Admins
2 Scripters

Also:
The scripters make scripts to prevent warez.. or update scripts to prevent warez..ext

If you wish to apply for any postion please contact Webmaster@alexkelm.com

with:

Name:

All staff will recieve the premium plan as listed on http://www.alexkelm.com/~kelmhosting

If you for-fill your job you will be removed as staff and no longer recieve any free hosting though you will be able to sign up for kelmhosting after a mandatory 2 week wating period..

I will not tolerate any slackers

You can get *rasies*.. like upgrades to Corporate Plan..

Thank You..

- AlexKelm
Founder And Ceo Of KelmHosting: A Divison Of AlexKelm.Com

Originally posted by AlexKelm
If you for-fill your job you will be removed as staff and no longer recieve any free hosting though you will be able to sign up for kelmhosting after a mandatory 2 week wating period..
You remove the staff if they do their job? :confused:

Re: Re: KelmHosting needs you!

Originally posted by Phrozen

You remove the staff if they do their job? :confused:

that's wicked.. so if I don't do any work, I get to keep my job!! and get free hosting!!!

sorry.. i really need to get some sleep *yawn*

anyway.. I meant if u for-fill your job you WILL get hosting.. but if you dont then we will take away your hosting

bye.. gotta go to sleep

So, you're offering "hard working" staff members free services that have a dollar value of $19.95 a month. How many hours a week do you want these people to work?

Maybe students and others who are looking to gain experience would be intertested, but I sure wouldn't do it for the money.

Originally posted by AlexKelm
sorry.. i really need to get some sleep *yawn*

anyway.. I meant if u for-fill your job...

I try not to do this, not that hard, but I make mistakes, but I just can't take it...

The word is fulfill not for-fill (sorry).

hmm F5 hosting maybe I can just be given another chance.. I know I made alot of mistakes back then.. but this time I am going to try seriously..

Back