• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a web designer.

i`v purchased a full css site template need some one to customize and edit it, when i have time later on tonight i will upload the template so you can have a look am at work atm.

I suppose there are 2 different ways to get your design work done and I suppose you are aware of them:
- hiring web design studio for that
- hiring freelancer for that.
With your budget I suppose that would be much better to hire freelancer for that kind of task. I recommend you checking talkfreelance forums where you will be able to find more freelancers.

@illusion123, got the files and email. i will look over them today and get started. catch me on MSN to discuss the payment arrangement. :)

really this is in the wrong forum. Should be in a different section.

Has your account been hacked again, it's an ad for a designer, DOH! Maybe suggest the alternate forum if your going to spam!

wasn't spamming was advising the person to pay attention to what forum the placed it in.

wasn't spamming was advising the person to pay attention to what forum the placed it in.

The ADS forum, they're offering 500AUD for something, it's an AD, suggest another then rather than just post to say 'hmm that's not right'

Your spamming again by replying, hope this lot gets trimmed as it's nothing to do with the AD!

Back