• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for host: 20$/month or less, subdomains and multiple ftp's at least 100MB

dgessler

Sorry if youve seen any of my other posts int he past, but here I really need help. Ive posted just a few days ago that i need hosting for 5$/month, then th next day I changed to 10/month, but now my price range 20$/month or less because me and two of my freinds are gogin to develop the site together. So what I am looking for is a host with:

-at least 100mb
-support for subdomains
-multiple ftp accounts

Thanks alot

http://www.webhost.fm is the greatest host in my opinion. $10/month and for every domain you host it goes down by $1/month ($5 is the minimum)

° Reseller program w/low rates and online ordering
° Unlimited File Storage (hard drives are cheap)
° Unlimited Bandwidth (I reviewed their site and it IS possible)
° Linux Server (RedHat) running Apache (modified)
° High Speed: 2 DS3 (T3) + several DS1 (T1) backup
° E-mail *@yourdomain (free redirects)
° POP-3 Service (optionally store mail on server)
° FTP Access to your files 24/7
° CGI-BIN directory, upload your own PERL v5 scripts
° SSI (Server Side Includes) and PHP3 support (NEW!)
° Frontpage 98 and 2000 support (optional, no charge)
° Raw logs in CSV and summary report

They say they do not offer subdomains, but I did email them and they said they do.

Anybody have anything to say about this host?

Hello
Iknow this is borderline for moderation, but we do plans like this:

http://www.hostroute.com/specialplans.html

e.g. 300MB with 40 subdomains and 5 FTP accounts at $19.90

I am sure there are lots of hosts offering these sorts of plans, now that many are moving from Alabanza automation software to Cpanel3.

Gordon

(admins: feel free to delete this post if it breaks the rules)

300MB package seems to fit the bill. Without knowing exactly how many of what, I can't tell if this is what he wants. If this doesn't meet his needs, I'll delete it.

Back