• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

many many sites blocked in China&many many sites block China

And China blocks many many sites!

Maybe if the governmental policies and general attitude of Asian freeloaders changed, things would be different.

Yup when i was in china for a week i couldnt access some sites cant name them, it was like 0_0 but i used proxy service to access it.

zujee said:
there must be some reason.take it easy.
Of course there's a reason: a totalitarian, authoritative, dictating, Communist regime. The government doesn't want their citizens to get any "ideas," so they block certain things.

Lol like The Rolling Stones Concert. They band 40% of theres songs bcause the refered to naughty things :p Like honky tonk woman lol

China is very different from other countries.It has a population of 1.3b,and 56 different nations.
Not like these small european countries,geography scale is a big issue for china government to set policies.

I just hope our site won't belong to those being banned in China.
Or else, many of our Chinese members will cry in pain.

zujee said:
China is very different from other countries.It has a population of 1.3b,and 56 different nations.
Not like these small european countries,geography scale is a big issue for china government to set policies.

You're missing the point, policies aren't needed here, the internet does not need to be censored or restricted, they are taking away the right to knowledge, and everyone should have that.

Scale has nothin to do with it, not a sausage ...... it's like someone said, they are attempting to control free will ..... and that's it, it's no more complicated, and no more simple than that ....

If you are just targetting the Chinese, please don't group Asians as a whole into it. Not all of us are freeloaders... Personally, I block China IPs from accessing my proxy website since it is pretty much a waste of resources as it hardly convert into money.

KRAK_JOE said:
You're missing the point, policies aren't needed here, the internet does not need to be censored or restricted, they are taking away the right to knowledge, and everyone should have that.

Scale has nothin to do with it, not a sausage ...... it's like someone said, they are attempting to control free will ..... and that's it, it's no more complicated, and no more simple than that ....

What is free?Is it civil war?Is it separatism?And is it terrorism?
Fact is more reliable than theory.The great process of Chinese economy strongly proves that it's policy is very wise.

Internet is a part of culture.What is culture?It is a media to inflence people's action.Culture is not knowledge.

I believe that, at one day when the environment(domestic and international) allows,China government will give it's people completely freedom and democatic.

jiehao85 said:
Personally, I block China IPs from accessing my proxy website since it is pretty much a waste of resources as it hardly convert into money.
- - - - -money

Last edited:
Back