• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MisRepresentation of services

idonate

I'm now seeing more often the fact that host's love to misRepresent their services and trick ppl into joining. Just tell us what your gonna offer. If you make us join and we find you fall way below what you supposedly said you were to offer we are only going to drop you.

I would like to see more clear rules in the free hosting offers forum. One which has a preset mandated layout, such as:

Address: <website>
Space: <XXXmb>
Bandwidth: <XXgb>
Ads: <yes/no/banner/text link/adsense/...>
Posting: <yes/no>
Other Specs: <mysql, cpanel... etc>

Some hosts have been posting without listing their offer at all, and expecting people to visit their sites to discover what they offer. They should also be banned from making unlimited space/bandwidth offers (only dedicated servers can offer this).

i totally agree. it's just be upfront with what you are to offer. Don't beat around the bush hoping to trick ppl into it.

Good luck with that guys. Aint going to happen no way. Basically most people will find out.
If it is to good to be true. Most likely it is not true.

Back