• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Moderators Asleep?

wswd

Premium
Premium Member
Per the rules:

The Rules said:
NEW MEMBERS: We will manually moderate your first few posts to ensure you are not a spam bot. You will also be unable to use PM's during this time. No need to post twice if you don't see your post appear, just wait until it gets approved.

How does something like this possibly make it through for the guy's first post??? http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2246992-Free-PHP-space

Who possibly approved that one?

I saw it yesterday and deleted it from the moderation queue. I guess I pushed the wrong button or he posted it again and someone else approved it by mistake. Not sure, but obviously that post should not be here and I apologize for that mistake.

No need to apologize. Just wanted to make sure something wasn't wonky with the system, as I know you guys usually moderate the first few posts.

Back