• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NameZero hidden banner updating?

BUBKA

I have had the namezero banner hidden on my site for over 4 months now and they have not taken down my site. I now want to update the actually link the goes to the website because i am planning to move it. If i update the link on namzero, will they then check it out and see that i have the banner hidden? Thanks

Post your URL on this board and we'll show you how to do it without getting terminated. There's a special way to do it by email but you have to have the domain name.

Yeah

All i wanted to know if i updated the link to my real site will the then find out i am hiding the banner. I dont think i will post the URL.

If you use 'the code' in the meta description one they will know. As stated on the website that field is also used as the description field in the searchable member database.

Re: Yeah

Originally posted by BUBKA
All i wanted to know if i updated the link to my real site will the then find out i am hiding the banner. I dont think i will post the URL.

They will know, unless you use the email method where you send a command to the server. Post your URL and we'll show ya how. But you can't issue the command without the URL. It's confusing, but works.....

wow.. i was able to get rid of all the banner frames on 7 random namezero domains just by using that email method that i found at an underground web site. it works better than i thought. it doesn't even use frames anymore! and the url is still cloaked!

i can do it with your domain bubka if you post your domain name. maybe nick could do it for you, too ;)

Why don't you just tell him how without asking for the domain name? I'm sure if you could do it, then he could...
besides I'm kinda interested in this myself.

Originally posted by clearjade
Why don't you just tell him how without asking for the domain name? I'm sure if you could do it, then he could...
besides I'm kinda interested in this myself.

because they don't want to help him, they want to tell on him.

Originally posted by Jerry
wow.. i was able to get rid of all the banner frames on 7 random namezero domains just by using that email method that i found at an underground web site. it works better than i thought. it doesn't even use frames anymore! and the url is still cloaked!

i can do it with your domain bubka if you post your domain name. maybe nick could do it for you, too ;)

You guys are killin' me here...ROTFLMAO :D

Back