• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Namezero Plus

Lynks

Hehe, Ok I admit I violated their terms. So I have to pay $24.95. I used my credit card on the 3rd February, considering my account is going to be cancelled on the 23 February. I have not received anything.....

When will if ever get a response...
I tried sending an email twice but nothing...

Lynks

Wouldn't it be better if you go register a domain name at less than $10 a year and then use the service at mydomain.com or something? That would be much cheaper.

Well, all I have to say is that you've made a wrong descision in registering a domain at any kind of free domain place. Since you've already paid the $24.95, I suppose you can just continue using Namezero... or you can transfer your domain elsewhere and try to gain control over it.

Yes, keith, Namezero is a free service, but Namezero Plus isn't...

Hmm........................

Ok Ok

Thanks people,

Back To Namezero......

If i transfer it to Joker.com now or some other reliable cheap register what are the extra charges involved???

Lynks

hmmm... if he'd never violated their t.o.s., he wouldn't have to worry about paying anything. like i said earlier, namezero is a free service.

namezero vs. namezero plus

i know that you have to pay a fee when you transfer from namezero to another registrar. (see the namezero.com for excact information).

namezero plus: did it work that you got a add-free account after you paid ~$25?
they say something that you also get one transfer with this fee? I guess you should be able to transfer your domain out without paying another fee... But I am not sure... Would be nice to hear the opinion of others

support: i got a free domain there and i had to deal with the support and they where answering my questions:)
so i had no prolbems with the support and if you got namezero plus it should be even better:)

Got my domain there, too (but just the free namezero)
http://www.kersche.net
It's ok, only the ads suck and sometimes there are problems and the domain is down:-( Hope they get better... So I guess the paid service namezero plus has the same quality problems...

Greetings Arno

Yeah namezero plus activates instantly. I was wondering why it didnt work.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
is not what you put in for credit card detail

xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

is what you put

Tech support usually replies in 2 days with plus. I recieved an email from them about changing registers with a "Word Document" attached but there was nothing so I am emailing them back :)

Lynks

I've got just the same problem as you had... (see threaf above...)
So did you find out whether you have to pay an extra fee or not? I havent paid the 25$ yet, so what would you suggest to me?

Back