• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need an Sponsor or a Hoster with low prices for a big site!

Bismillah

Hi, I Need an Sponsor or a Hoster with low prices for a big site!

It is in turkish and has at the moment 2700 members, and it is getting better and better

I think the MAXIMUM will +10 Gb / +100 Gb with SQL,Php and all the other features + .org Domain

At this time i need 1 GB/10GB

It must be a good STABLE host with a good service

My page has a forum, music section ( not all but some for download)

It is a community page with phpnuke as cms, but i will make a new one with joomla, it will be profressionel in future, i have a few designer and coder friends :classic2:

It will be one of the biggest turkish islamic pages on the world!!!

So the one who gives me the host, should be not close it every two days because of islamic content!!!!!

If you will Sponsor me i can put banner for you,

If you can offer me a host with 5 $/ Month + Banner it is also ok.

Please write here if you can offer me one

Last edited:
It is in turkish and has at the moment 2700 members, and it is getting better and better
Surely with that many members you would be able to run ads on the site to cover most of your hosting costs? It would be better to do that than expect a host to take the risk instead.

My page has a forum, music section ( not all but some for download)
You should probably clarify whether you have permission to distribute this music.:)

a link to the website would also help

I most likely would not be interested in sponsoring but you may be better off if you can afford $5 a month to find a host with chances to upgrade, then put ads on the site yourself to cover the cost.

"If you can offer me a host with 5 $/ Month + Banner it is also ok."

We can provide you with: 2gb storage, 20gb space with cpanel. You can upgrade your account anytime. WWWe dont need any banner or ads on your site.

BTW, no Osama Bin Laden speeches, ya?

Hi, we at HostingAxis would like to offer you this:

3 GB Space
30 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
cPanel 10
Fantastico DeLuxe
99.9% Uptime
Free Setup And Support

All for only $4.95 a month. The ads are optional and we will not force you to place our ads on your site. The price will not change if you do place them, it is up to you, you can support us more by putting them, or not if you don't.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks!

TJR Networks said:
Surely with that many members you would be able to run ads on the site to cover most of your hosting costs? It would be better to do that than expect a host to take the risk instead.

The problem is that very little people are clicking on the ads!!

TJR Networks said:
You should probably clarify whether you have permission to distribute this music.:)

The music i will offer for download is to give the users a taste of a album,
i will write a notice on the site with the copyright about this songs!!

NetCafe said:
"If you can offer me a host with 5 $/ Month + Banner it is also ok."

We can provide you with: 2gb storage, 20gb space with cpanel. You can upgrade your account anytime. WWWe dont need any banner or ads on your site.

BTW, no Osama Bin Laden speeches, ya?

First i need a domain to,

second i don`t think that it is your business what i put on my site

third i dont think that osama bin laden is a muslim, for me he is a terrorist, ISLAM means peace not terror,

Roflcopter said:
a link to the website would also help

I most likely would not be interested in sponsoring but you may be better off if you can afford $5 a month to find a host with chances to upgrade, then put ads on the site yourself to cover the cost.

send pm!

HostingAxis said:

3 GB Space
30 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
cPanel 10
Fantastico DeLuxe
99.9% Uptime
Free Setup And Support

All for only $4.95 a month. The ads are optional and we will not force you to place our ads on your site. The price will not change if you do place them, it is up to you, you can support us more by putting them, or not if you don't.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks!

PM send!

Abacionline can offer you:

Originally Posted by HostingAxis

1 GB Space
50 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
cPanel 10
Fantastico DeLuxe
99.9% Uptime( http://gbserver.com/stats.shtml
Free Setup And Support

All for only $5.00 a month. If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks!

1GB Web Space
10GB Data Transfer
Unlimited POP3
PHP & MySQL
Fantastico
Site Builder - new
Cpanel
24/7 Support
30 Day Money Back
Free Domain
Only £39.99 a year

If interested contact us via msn or talk live to us by using the live chat button on our site.

15000 MB Data Storage
300 GB Data Transfer
1 Domain Hosted

» Anti-Virus/Spam protection
» PHP, Perl, MySQL
» 30 Days Money Back

$4.25/mo

99.9% Uptime

24/7 Support... Guranteed Lightening support within 1 hours.
Live Support avaliable........

Money Back Guranteed

Thanks to all offers

But i have still a problem, i am looking around the offers and there are a few things i miss

There are offers between 1gb/10 gb to 15gb/300gb.

But for an webmaster and probably for an webhoster there are a few more important things than space:

1: Speed, ok i can buy the 15/300 paket, but it is a slow server i dont need this, my members must have a fast server

for that i would give up a little space, but the speed must be ok

This means if you offer please told me about your servers!!! And about the speed of it

2: I need a hoster with a good service, i live in europe, the most of you in the u.s., this means 6 hours difference or so between you and me!!!

Therefore i need more support then with mail

LiveSupport, msn, gtalk and so

This means please post if you have LiveSupport, msn, gtalk and so

3: The third and last thing is that i need an Money Back Guranteed!!

Please post if you have an Money Back Guranteed

And please dont forget to post the link of your website and the among of hosted websites on your server

Thanks to all

Last edited:
Like this thread fromTJR Networks

He has this thing s in his signature, really good

Want to try out our hosting services? Take advantage of our one month free trial. No down payment is required. Full details available here.

Hi Bismillah,

If you are interested not just about the cheapest package in the market, but you care about services quality as well, we could offer you reseller package from DimeReseller ( http://www.dimereseller.com/ ) with 4 GB space and 40 GB bandwidth for $5 per month, what should be of interest to you.

Your hosting package will include:

Free setup
Unlimited features
Unlimited hosted domains
Fantastico + RVSkin
Shell access
Affiliate program (50% commissions for each signup)
30 day money back guarantee
99.9% uptime guarantee
NO hidden or additional fees

Other bonus features contains free domain reseller account from eNom, Kanoodle account with $5 credit, professional website and logo templates, cool icons for your website. Package may be upgraded/downgraded at any time.

If your old server is running cPanel, we will transfer your accounts (files, databases, email accounts, etc.) to our servers for free. However, 7 days trial account is available. It doesn't mean you need to point a domain to our servers. We will create a new account and you can do anything you want - host files, test speed and performance, etc.

Naturally, fast and stable server along with 24/7 friendly helpdesk/phone support is included. Our main office is located in Europe, so you won't have any problems about support, so no time difference.

Hi Bismillah

We are based in the UK & only a few hours from your country, we offer 24/7 TRUE support via live chat, MSN, AIM, ICQ, YAHOO, TICKET & PHONE. We can offer you this custom plan:

2GB Webspace
20GB Bandwidth
INSTANT SETUP
Can upgrade at anytime
Free setup
Unlimited features
cPanel Fantastico
30 day money back guarantee
99.9% uptime guarantee
FREE DOMAIN IF PAID YEARLY
Paypal, Creditcard & 2co

Cost: $5.00 /mo or $49.99 /yr