• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Dedicated servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomachine2000

Hey all,
Since I am loosing on space now, i need some dedi servers, planning to buy like 7-8 but max I can pay for each one is $50/month and low set up fee, no more than $30, with cpanel/whm and fantastico please, so give me your offers....... :)

doomachine2000 said:
Hey all,
Since I am loosing on space now, i need some dedi servers, planning to buy like 7-8 but max I can pay for each one is $50/month and low set up fee, no more than $30, with cpanel/whm and fantastico please, so give me your offers....... :)

I am afraid that you cannot find any offer at that price. cPanel costs $25-$30/month, so you are looking for dedicated servers at $20/month. the cheapest I have seen is serverpronto with $30/month, $70 setup fee and $40/month for cPanel. However, you will need to make sure that you know how to control servers yourself, cause at that price you will have 2 supporting tickets only. Extra costs $15/each. The same status with reboot... check out their website to see more info

I would suggest you to raise your budget to $90 or $100/month for each server with cPanel at least to get better service

Hi,

i can put Plesk on for $15 if you want, but servers the cheapest i can do is:

• AMD Athlon XP2400
• 80GB IDE Hard Drive
• 512MB DDR RAM
• Bandwidth: 1000GB
• IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable)
• Private VLAN
• Basic Resource Monitoring
• FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux, Windows*
• 100% Self Managed and Dedicated

Monthly Fee Options:
• $80.00 (Plus One-time Setup Fee of $19.00)

Hi,

This is what Gabbix Solutions can offer you:

Celeron 2.4 GHz
512 MB RAM
80 GB HD
1200 GB BW
5 IP's

Monthly Price: $65.99 - More Info

Celeron 2.8 GHz
512 MB RAM
80 GB HD
1200 GB BW
5 IP's

Monthly Price: $79.99 - More Info

Pentium4 2.4 GHz
512 MB RAM
80 GB HD
1200 GB BW
5 IP's

Monthly Price: $84.99 - More Info

Athlon XP 2400+
512 MB RAM
80 GB HD
1200 GB BW
5 IP's

Monthly Price: $69.99 - More Info

Payment method: Paypal and Credit Card (processed by 2checkout.com)

Discounts: 3 months sign up - 4%
6 months sign up - 6%
12 months sign up - 10%

In case you were interested do not hesitate to contact us at sales@gabbix.com

Thanks,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back