• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Professional Web Design? Click here!

thats very lame, i checked out your site and the templates, you charge for the PSD?! that sucks

im glad i know how to do design

The prices are a bit steep!!.... I would rather just learn how to do it myself (which I am doing) than paying such a huge amount for a design which other people could also buy

hehe, he comes on here being the nice guy trying to sell his wares, then starts putting other's designing abilities down... real professional man...

like isolized said... glad i know how to do my own designs.

Like mentioned before, the prices are quite steep. Also, the $2,700 gap for website design is kind of dumb. Why not use an hourly rate, and give free estimates as to the time a project would take. Saying $30/hour would probablly more appealing than "It could be $300-$3000". That $3,000 might scare a lot of people away.

The portfolio is good, but I get the feeling that they are sites of the staff for some reason... :confused: Nothing really blew me away, but like I said, it's good.

Oh, and insulting people and knocking on their design abilities probally isn't good for PR :p.

How's that for some constructive criticism?

Originally posted by keith
like isolized said... glad i know how to do my own designs.

Same here.

Also I must say you will win a bad reputation here if you go mouthing off other posters. I don´t think that is good for the business.

Last edited:
A public apology could do nothing but help. Of course, never saying it to begin with would've been good, but we're already to late for that :p.

Unfortunatly I'm not worried about unprofessional amateur's opinions. How do I know you're amateurs? Heh, simple. Saying $300 is steep would prove that, because most web design costs $3000+. I'm no longer posting at this joke of a forum. My attitude doesn't effect my amazing skill of doing art and web design. Thanks!

Originally posted by ProdigySeven
Unfortunatly I'm not worried about unprofessional amateur's opinions. How do I know you're amateurs? Heh, simple. Saying $300 is steep would prove that, because most web design costs $3000+.

Most of us are under 18, probably still in high school and don't make money. Well at least for me that is. I am not unprofessional because you haven't even bothered looking at my site.

I'm no longer posting at this joke of a forum. My attitude doesn't effect my amazing skill of doing art and web design. Thanks!

I am not amused at your disagreements with people here. If you come to this forum in a sour --- attitude, you will get kicked.

Originally posted by ProdigySeven
Unfortunatly I'm not worried about unprofessional amateur's opinions. How do I know you're amateurs? Heh, simple. Saying $300 is steep would prove that, because most web design costs $3000+. I'm no longer posting at this joke of a forum. My attitude doesn't effect my amazing skill of doing art and web design. Thanks!

Well, looks like we cracked another one! I guess it only takes a little heat :p.

Ok guys and gals, remember to refer to this thead when you want an example of how not to make a good impression of you and your business on a public forum that THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE READ.

This isn't the site reviews forum, don't tear in to someone when they are advertising their site. If you dislike his designs I suggest that you surf the web more because a majority of the pages out there could really use his work.

I'm glad other FreeWebspace.net visitors stepped up and tried to fix the situation. Those who didn't I hope you learn from your mistake, also try not to criticize someone’s price until he asks for feedback on it. If $3,000 is a lot of money for you then maybe it's not for his target market. Businesses can write a check and it's a tax deduction for the next year so if they're a profitable company then it doesn't hurt them as much as you would think.

Learn from your mistakes and keep your reviews in the website reviews forum and off the Ads & Offers forum.

Back