• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

new ad redeem site

That's a classic PTR (Paid to Read) Email site. They send you junk mail or ask you to use their paid search engine. You'll earn a few cents, and if you're lucky you'll get paid.

They're honestly not worth the time, I tried, but if you don't believe me there are literally thousands to choose from.

Probably they take lot of money of companies by telling they do email marketing campaign.. and send those mails to pl that are get few cents of read it and probably visit the sites too...

Nobody win, except the sites that offer this...

Hi there

I would just like to explain a little futher about the benifits of paid to read websites.

First and Foremost!

We do no send spam emails to members, Simply becuase members of these websites choose to receive these emails (advertising)

Every email that we send out to the members is cafefully chosen to meet the requirements of the members. Reading the emails in benificial for all members ad of course the advetisers. ( it atually would not surprise me if this forum was actually built with the help of PTR programs )

Not from the owner but from links that float around the internet "you know how it is"...

The PTR industry is a strong part of the Internet as many of the big programs today are built and grown from small baby websites into BIG networked websites that can play a big part on the internet.

Members Benifits:
The member can benifit in many ways from using these types of programs,

" Yes " Some sites do pay you pence and cents to read these emails, But hey....

Not everyone is rich and live like kings, Some people just want to make a small income to cover the cost of there electric or internet bill each month, Thats why people use these.

Also there are advertiser benifits also.......

The more people read the emails ( in exchange they recieve advertising ) This is called AD-REDEEM sites.

Just like mine, 100dollars-100cents.com is a Ad-Redeem Site.
Meaning Members Get Benifits of Advertising By Reading the Emails (advertising)

Advertising on the internet is of course the most powerfull way of internet success, Yes the owners of these sites do benifit........

But where do we draw the line?
Are we meant to run a free service?

Of course not we get money in return, How do you think we pay the members?

Also pay the hosting fees? ----- Exactly.

So rest assured PTR has still got a long way to go on the internet and its getting bigger every minute of the day.

So no one can stop it....... It is always going to be around so get used to it :)

I hope this did not offend anyone in anyway, But i just needed to let people know that we are not just spam masters of the internet.

We are the KEY to advertising success.

Thanks For Your Time

Stefan
100dollars-100cents Admin
http://www.100dollars-100cents.com

Back