• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

!!<<< New Affliate Program >>>!!

Webdude

NLC
http://worldzonepro.com/affindex/

You don't have to be a client, though it would be nice :D
Signup for our new affiliate program and earn money on 3 levels. You get 10% of everything purchased thru your affiliate link, 3% of everything thru an affiliate who signs up under you, and 1% of each affiliate that signs up directly under them.

It works with cookies instead of url code. Someone clicks on your link that takes them to our main page. From there, if they signup for an account, you earn a commission. If they signup as an affiliate themselves, they become an affiliate under you, and you earn 3% of any revenue they bring in, and so on as explained above.

looks kool but didnt anyone try this out.
when i find something that looks kool its a scam so ill wait for people to tell me if its safe :D

I've been around long enough that people know I dont scam. Several people here have also done work for me, and they were always paid in a timely fashion. Given my good record, there's no reason to doubt my affiliate program.. :cool:

Now if our office has to start printing out a few hundred thousand checks a month.....I'm sure that would cause some delay...LOL

im sorry i though it was someones elses site... =/
im gonna go sign up. need to make some money lol :D

*edit* is this us only?

Last edited:
Back