• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New ICP song...

usr

I'm not a fan of ICP, but their new song(I forgot the exact name) "Let's go all the way" isn't all that bad. But I noticed it isn't ICP-like, or atleast, not like any ICP song I've heard.

Are they adjusting for MTV play, or just trying to appeal to more people? The video was alright, the big clown machine thing was kickass.

Actually...

Actually, on every CD, they have a few songs like Lets Go All The Way. They just released two albums in which all the procedes go towards 3 charities. MTV has finally agreed to play ICP so those 3 charities will get the money they need.

I've been a diehard ICP fan since the riddlebox. Their new CDs aren't any different than the old ones. Not as many carnival related songs which i miss, but its still great. Check out "Rainbows and Stuff" and "My Axe" from their new cds...My Axe is going to be a new ICP classic!

Back