• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NoChex Support Email/Phone Number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

[JSH]John

JSHosts.com
NLC
Does anyone have an email address or telephone number for NoChex support?

I've been trying to submit a support ticket with them but it seems to have some error when submitting a ticket. I've tried sending an email to support@nochex.com but then an automated email is sent saying that mailbox is not monitored.

Nochex telephone numbers

Nochex payment problem BEWARE!!!.

I have recently had a problem whereby Nochex have sent me message telling me "we have had to disable any withdrawal of funds from your account".

I have attempted to email them but have only received general 'cut & paste' responses.

It looks as if this is a relatively common thing for Nochex to do. Having a look about and reading about others experiences it seems that the norm is to freeze accounts, then send a couple of standard emails and then ignore all corrisponance all together.

I found these four telephone number for Nochex.

Nochex telephone numbers:

Note from the moderators: We have removed the phone numbers since Nochex don't provide phone support which means you won't get any reply from them by phone anyway.

http://nochex.com/contact-us/

I have heard many horror stories about PayPal, but I thought that Nochex was different.

I have now changed all of my checkouts from Nochex and would never return. Nochex are simply unsafe.

The lesson I have learn is don't under any circumstances leave money in any of these 3rd party payment accounts, be them Nochex, PayPal or any other.

My advice for what its worth is to stay well clear.

If you have to use Nochex or PayPal don't leave any money in the accounts and Don't send anything until the funds are in your bank account.

Wow, I guess right now this economic downturn is effecting these guys, or they are just closing up shop well they can.

I've had no problems with NoChex and whenever I've had a question they're normally quite fast to reply. I do agree that it's rather risky to leave a lot of money in your account with any payment gateway. Even more with the amount of businesses closing down.

As for my problem, it was due to me being logged into their kayako support system. I'm not sure why it caused problems but I simply logged out then I could send a support ticket.

[JSH]John;1038850 said:
Does anyone have an email address or telephone number for NoChex support?

I've been trying to submit a support ticket with them but it seems to have some error when submitting a ticket. I've tried sending an email to support@nochex.com but then an automated email is sent saying that mailbox is not monitored.

Hi there, i don't know if you still need help with this but i have found one telephone number for "NoChex Ltd"

0113 344 3996

Hope this helps buddy =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back