• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

OVH/Kimsufi

eSupun

I have seen that the ovh/kimsufi offers the cheapest and speedest servers. They offer core2quad servers for about 60$/month. So i am planning to buy one server from them.

But i haven't seen they advertise very much in the forums. I want to know why. Are their service is bad or are they fake?

Please reply your reviews with them.

Thank you.

They're not a bad service, but their customer services and cancellation policy are pathetic. So watch out and read the small print before you even think about using them.

They're not a bad service, but their customer services and cancellation policy are pathetic. So watch out and read the small print before you even think about using them.

Thanks for the reply. Any other reviews ?

I've used them and they are ok. The downside is that their support is not 24/7 and don't work weekends. If you server is suspended for any reason, you'll need to wait until 9AM the next day (week days) or until Monday if it's a weekend.

If you're planning on hosting customers on servers with them, I wouldn't recommend it as a simple abuse issue could have your server down for days if it's a friday evening as I found out.

When I was with them a few months back, they did say they're planning on having 24/7 support so I would wait until they do start providing this. Another thing is that most of their bandwidth is through peering agreements, so speeds to some countries could be very slow if they don't have peering with OVH.

Kimsufi in particular also seem to limit you to 3tb of bandwidth before shifting you to 10mbps or 100mbps connection depending upon the condition(whether you buy the switch port or not) .
As everyone above has said , Make sure you read everything very carefully...

Kimsufi in particular also seem to limit you to 3tb of bandwidth before shifting you to 10mbps or 100mbps connection depending upon the condition(whether you buy the switch port or not) .
As everyone above has said , Make sure you read everything very carefully...

I've saw that condition and think it is no problem. Because my bandwidth usage is not that high. And if i want more bandwidth, i can expand my budget too.

Actually I have seen a lot of reviews about OVH over there. Mostly they are mixed reviews. However I'm certain that alternative is always here.

I've had nothing but good experiences with OVH. I don't remember customer support being a hassle, but generally you won't need them if you know your stuff as you can completely control the servers through their web panel (reboot, add IPs, even reinstall the OS through a few clicks).

I've had nothing but good experiences with OVH. I don't remember customer support being a hassle, but generally you won't need them if you know your stuff as you can completely control the servers through their web panel (reboot, add IPs, even reinstall the OS through a few clicks).

Thank you very much for your comment. I think it's better to go with them :)

As far as I know they have a lot of resellers they are dealing with. Perhaps you need to start another search for one of their resellers?

As far as I know they have a lot of resellers they are dealing with. Perhaps you need to start another search for one of their resellers?

I know that they have so many resellers out there. But i am going to buy the server from their official website. Because it is the cheapest way.

If any of their reseller offer Kimsufi packages for cheap price than the official price, please let me know.
Regards.

It won't be a junk server, they do have decent specifications and I never had a single hardware failure during my year with them.

[JSH]John;1103710 said:
It won't be a junk server, they do have decent specifications and I never had a single hardware failure during my year with them.

That's i call a review ;) Thank you.

Back