• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Peo has done such a great job..

Agum

I mean, just look at all the posts on all these forums. Back in the time when I first found out about this site (that was back when this site was on rit.se), it was using a CGIForMe board.. then later it moved to freewebspace.net and has its own forums, but there were only, 5 or 6 forums, and there wasn't even near as many posts as there are now. Now we have all these different forums here, and even more, all these forum pages list only the thread's first message in the index page, and there are tons more replies to each messages... I would say there are over 20 times more messages than 1 year ago here.

This site is doing really great... good job Peo =)

Yes Peo has done a wonderful job! Keep up the good work! And Peo do you know that would make this forum be even better? If I could get my little cow image in the icon set! :) Please Peo! ;)

Back