• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHPFOX license With Copyright removal + layeredpanel license for sale

aghotbi

hi,
I am selling my phpfox and layeredpanel licenses.
phpfox license also include the copyright removal which worth 375.
layeredpanel license worth 145.

SALE PRICE :
for phpfox license + copyright removal I am looking for something around 275-300 but I still will accept any reasonable price

for layeredpanel license I am looking for something around 100-115.

if you like to buy them both the price will be 375.

payment only through westernunion.

thanks

hi LSComputers,
do you want to buy both licenses? if so then I can transfer the LP license to you and then you send me all the money and I will transfer the phpfox one.

let me know if you are intrested :)
thanks

are you serious? I mean I bought the domain for 350 and now you want to buy it for 100!!!!
LOL, NO thanks.

Hello no I only want one of the licenses, I just want confirmation you will send first, before payment i am a very well trusted person on these forums I wouldnt screw you over.

Just western union I cant get my funds back once you get them.

yea, its ok, as you are a trusted person here, I will transfer the license to you first, let me know which license you want.

LSComputers wont rip you off.
Whats wrong with paypal BTW?
Why only western union?

I am gona trust him because you are a trusted person and you think I can trust him.
I dont like paypal and paypal dont support the country I live in so I cant cash the money.
WU is the only and the best option I have :)

thanks

Back