• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

POP-Unders

Yea but they blast the person with spyware and tons of popups. I dont think someone would want to come back in that case.

I don't know why anyone bothers with pop-ups or pop-unders now... More and more people are getting pop-up blockers (about everyone I know has one and I wouldn't surf without one) and the new Windows XP SP2 has one built-in. Pretty soon no one's going to be seeing those anyway.

I have a few listed within my affiliate programs directory, but one good one at the moment seem to be Infinityads as they are now paying up to $6 CPM for the month of September.

I work on Infinityads.com. If you do not care more pop, you can try to it.

On the other hand, I don't think pop up / pop under will die at this moment. Even though lots of pop up blocker and Microsoft SP2 appear, the affiliate program like fast click, advertising.com , infinityads.com try to find out and bypass the blocker and SP2. In addition, pop is easiest ways to generate revenue if the website has already be got traffic.

They will find a way of bypassing them.

I also thing that Adsense is one of the easiest ways to generate revenue probably then followed by pops.

Last edited:
But isn't CPM programs more reliable though they pay much less? Clicks are pretty hard to get from my experiences with CPCs. :p

Back