• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[q]

J J

I run competitions on my forum, like giving people domains for free if they forfill some thing on my forum. What domain registrar is the most safe & easiest when giving an account to one of my users?

Thank you.

Use any domain registrar that has free push. That way, you reg the domain and push it to their account.

If your looking for recommedations, I would say enom or godaddy. I've pushed domains for these 2 before and experienced no problems during the transfer.

I would say domainsite.

My friend just had to credit his enom with $100 to renew one domain.

Hope this Helps

Enom and GoDaddy works great and they are pretty good. Enom prices are a little higher than GoDaddy's reseller plan. But Godaddy does not have the ability yet to tie their system into cpanel, H-Sphere, etc. If you are just giving up domain names to your users I would suggest to use GoDaddy (WildWestDomains) but if you want to tie it with your hosting software Enom will work out better for you.

also, I've registered a domain on namecheap.com I like there services alot but if you're going to push a domain I can't help you there I haven't done that before but I'm sure namecheap offer's it.

Back