• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[REQ] Reseller -Cpanel/WHM...$5-15/month [obo]...99%Uptime

brokenserver

Hi and thank you for taking a look at my request...

What happened?
I have been with my current hosting provider for almost 2 years now and I have stuck with him through all of his transitions from server to server to whatever. Now my hosting provider has fallen out and I am without hosting.

What are my intentions?
I now have some extra free time in my life and I want to run a small free hosting company to get some experience in hosting and experiment with the audience and eventually work my way up to paid hosting and maybe even get my own dedicated server. I also intend to offer my web design services (which arent extremely good but i am no beginner) ... and show off work i do and gain more experience and get better at designing and developing professional websites.

What I am looking for in a provider?
I am looking for someone who is not just interrested in a profit but wants to provide the foundation for my goals. I am looking for someone who can interact with me and doesnt just see me as "customer #2569110". I want to be able to get to know my hosting provider on a first name basis. As with server specifications:
Cpanel & WHM access
10GB of space (upgradeable)
50GB of bandwidth (upgradeable)
Not an over crowded server
Unlimited extras
Fantastico? ... optional but its a plus
99% Uptime

How to contact me?
AIM: nexgen213
Email: mradam@gmail.com
Other: reply to this thread

Last edited:
I can't give you that much space, but the bandwidth, I am able to help you out.
You can get our WMS-Reseller 1 with a free domain name for $7.99/month. Details are below:
WMS - Reseller 1
2GB of space
40GB of bandwidth
Fantastico
Unlimited features
99% Uptime Guarantee

Please msn messenger me a webmediaspecialties@msn.com. We are a friendly group. The only person that might call you "customer #2569110" is our CEO. If you have any questions on the details of our site, go to http://webmediasystems.net.

Hi, I think I can set you up with this, and getting to know my clients is very important to me, you will never be thought of as just number.
I can offer you 8GB of space and 80GB of premium bandwidth for only $25.00 a month. If you want your own private nameservers, I can handle that too but it will cost an additional $3.00 a month.
If your interested, please contact me at admin@helphousehosting.com or you can visit our website for more details.http://helphousehosting.com
Thanks in advance, I look forward to doing business with you!
Mike
Help House Hosting

Hello brokenserver,

We might be able to offer you what you require but for $20 per month.

This is a custom package and not listed on our site.

If interested let us know.

Back