• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[REQ] VPS 40GB w/o cPanel

Kyle Katarn

Ok, I need a VPS with at least:

40GB Disk space
1TB Bandwidth
512 RAM
800MHZ CPU

I will need full root access, and the Virtuozzo Power Panel would be a BIG plus. I don't need any kind of control panel, I've got my own I'll install. I need a lenient TOS, meaning I'd like to run TeamSpeak and possibly IRC or a light-use game server. If I can't get this with IRC, then drop the IRC. I don't need anything installed but the OS, and it doesn't matter to me which OS it is. Redhat or Debian based is fine.

Now, the biggest thing. If at all possible, I need this for $50/month or less. If I can't get it, go back on the features before you go up on the price, starting with the TeamSpeak/IRC.

Thanks,

Kyle Katarn

I can offer you a dedicated server with

40GB Disk
Pentium 3 1.0gHz
256MB RAM
2000GB Bandwidth
$55.00/month

Email sales@delerox.com for details or IM/PM me.

Thanks

Last edited:
Running TeamSpeak and IRC and Media streaming on a P3 or VPS is a little of pushing it but I believe you wont find any other offers for a dedi or vps with your specs, at your budget.

If you have no other options, I would say go with utcrazy.

Last edited:
dang it you guys are killing me :crying5: with your prices on your dedi prices. I am swearing off Dedicated Servers & Resellers catorgory.

Maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel. Might these prices be for unmanged server? since my VPS is fully managed. Chances are i could not get into dedi manged server for under 100$

tumble said:
dang it you guys are killing me :crying5: with your prices on your dedi prices. I am swearing off Dedicated Servers & Resellers catorgory.

Maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel. Might these prices be for unmanged server? since my VPS is fully managed. Chances are i could not get into dedi manged server for under 100$

Wait till you see our $80 range for AMD 64bit. LOL

Maybe its time you get your dedis from RTG? :classic2:

Ok, you can consider this request retracted. I'm gonna get a RapidVPS when they get some more in.
And while I'm at it, I'll put in a plug for RTG. I haven't been using them for a long time, but they have been able to work with me and have very good support. I misunderstood part of our original deal, and even though it was my fault they still worked with me and were able to get me setup how I wanted. Thanks RTG!

I'm sticking with y'all, I just need another non-cPanel VPS for another project. If you can get me one like the biggest RapidVPS, I'd be a very happy person, lol.

Kyle Katarn said:
I'm sticking with y'all, I just need another non-cPanel VPS for another project. If you can get me one like the biggest RapidVPS, I'd be a very happy person, lol.

Space and bandwidth requirements?

Why not go for the full dedi then?

Back