• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Request.. again :(

telefragx

Hey everyone. I host my own blog/website on my own domain and have done for about a year now. I have requested free hosting in the past now 3 times and each time something happens to the host.

The host I am with now has issues and is very, very slow and I would like to re-request some web hosting.

My site runs on Wordpress which is 100% free from wordpress.org. I have created my own design with a special space at the top to advertise the hoster in a long text link.

I am not sure how much bandwidth I use so I will add a rough guess to my request.

I would like the following:

200-500mb space
2-10gb bandwidth (as I said, I am not sure)
5 mysql 4or5, php 4or5, 2 email accounts with forwarding/catching, 5 subdomains.
Custom Error Pages.
Uptime: Good please! with nice speed.

Would like cpanel or directadmin if possible please. I have my own domain.

In return, I am willing to place a Sponsored by link at the top of every page on my website. I can give more information on this if you PM. Dont want to sound rude but I wouldnt like any offers from people who want so many posts on a forum per week.

Thank you, I hope this time it will be my last request :).

Last edited:
This is how descriptive every request should be. We can give you anywhere from 100-500 MB's webspace, and upto 15 GB's bandwidth, if you'd be willing to place ads. The smaller the plan, the smaller the ads.

- Lucas

well mrpanda.NET can help you out,

we have been hosting people who have had bad experiences or odd run ins with other hosts

i can give u 500mb and 20GB of bandwidth if you can place an ad

you can check out igul222.com a very happy customer who switched to us with free hosting because of past bad experiences

pm me if you're interested =D or email mindadapanda@yahoo.com

CNLucas and ephekt offers real good hosting so you should really start looking on host like them not those overnight kiddy hosts.

Zac

Back