• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Request]Dedicated Server for Hosting Animes

Try this answer

The biggest account on the Web! Over 1TB Space + 2TB Bandwidth. Free Domain Name + Free Month.
Other options for even more space and banwidth still less than $200 per month.
Click:http://www.lypha.com/ - Use ID: 145 when asked

ccc3000 said:
The biggest account on the Web! Over 1TB Space + 2TB Bandwidth. Free Domain Name + Free Month.
Other options for even more space and banwidth still less than $200 per month.
Click:http://www.lypha.com/ - Use ID: 145 when asked

WOW, OMG, now that is some massive overselling, thats just cr*p, not dissing the companie but for $6.95 a month come on, thats just unreal.

Its real. But if you use too much of the resources, your acc gets suspended. My friend got his acc suspended and he only used 5 gigs

XtharHosting said:
Its real. But if you use too much of the resources, your acc gets suspended. My friend got his acc suspended and he only used 5 gigs
That means it is not real.

that is shared host, of course if you use too much resources, u get suspended, i got suspended 7 times from hostgator for having too much traffic -_-

how can you afford 200$ usd to host some anime stuff and you cant even verify your paypal? given its the only method you do business online? I wouldnt sell to you.

Also, random question I never seemed to understand. Who does download that anime of yours anyways? Dont you guys know what torrents are?

Am I talking to a noob here? torrents are slow if there's not enough seeders, and alot of people hate it, and some can't use torrents, in uni or something...

And I get money from the ads that i use on my site, if you don't want to deal business then just shut up..

Oh no! somebody on the internet said im a n00b
yea im a noob. i dont watch animes.

and if there's no seeders, this probly means nobody wants the stuff :)

anyhow, good luck finding some host
ht's offer is the best i saw in this thread

Back