• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

! Reseller !

JD-Webdesign

Rite I dunno if anyone would do this or not but wit it is im looking for a reseller that i can sell webspace and the profits gets split 50/50 between me and the provider if i can get this can anyone tell me the best but cheap places to buy a reseller as i have little cash.

Thanks
JD-Webdesign

Well...

So you are looking to buy a reseller package? If so, I can help but I would like to know how much space and bandwidth you think you will need. Also, what's your budget and are there any other requirements? Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks. :)

JD-Webdesign said:
Rite I dunno if anyone would do this or not but wit it is im looking for a reseller that i can sell webspace and the profits gets split 50/50 between me and the provider if i can get this can anyone tell me the best but cheap places to buy a reseller as i have little cash.

Thanks
JD-Webdesign

Hello,

You will need to post what exactly you are looking for. As mentioned above, how much space, transfer, features, what your budget is etc. That way, someone may be able to help you.

Regards,
Dan

Back