• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Searching for reliable registar

akersche

Hi,
i am looking for a reliable registar.

i currently got a free domain with NameZero. It's really great and offers a lot of features (except of the ads). But sometimes my domain is down and once I even lost emails:-((

So I would prefer to pay something in order to have a reliable domain. So I am looking for a registar, who got a reliable service. (would be nice if he exits already for some time...)
On the other hand would be nice to get it a bit cheaper than with e.g. Register.com.

Here is what I need:
A .com or .net domain, with subdomains, several emails (forwarding), and url or better frame forwarding.
i guess i also want to get a web-space from a reliable host that allows me to set that up... but that's not for this forum.

Reliable and fast is very important for me. So what could you recommend me? Please only user replays.

TIA
Arno

Hi

I recommend searching this forum for good registrars. I myself have asked these questions before. Look also posts at sitepoint.net(or.com) and webhostingtalk.com.

I'm not quite sure I understood your post well but the place where you register your domain has nothing to do with your site being fast or slow. Maybe this is an issue when you use domain forwarding service like Namezero (i think it is?).

Also you should search for cheap hosting packages at paid hosting forum and those urls I mentioned earlier. You'll find lots of recent threads like that.

thanks

thanks top.
i was thinking wrong.
now i learned more. you are right the problem was with the forwarding from namezero and normally you enter the data of your web-host.
and the records are anyway stored at nic.

Greetings Arno

-> cheap registrar, but quality host for webspace and email is what i need:)

Back