• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Shared hosting needed (specific spec's)

Sorry Adam...how about a custom plan with your exact requirements for $3.99 USD per month? It'll be on server 4, which is nearly empty right now.

Give RackedHosting a try.

I'll give you up to 3 months free on some of my packages to try it out.

I would recommend our RH200 package.

5 GB Space
200 GB Bandwidth

$10 USD/m

To sign up with instant activation, head to:
http://www.rackedhosting.com/shared hosting.php

Type in coupon CRAZY24FREE upon order, and you'll get 2 months free, and instant setup (we don't even need a credit card, or anything!)

Sorry if my post isn't as fancy as everyone else's. I'm fairly new to posting hosting offers, although our company has been around for 6 years and still going strong!

Any questions, email sales@rackedhosting.com, or give us a call, 1-866-5RACKED.

Cheers!

Ricardo it's still a no from me, your site loads like a snail unfortunitly.

I should be picking tomorrow or Wednesday, though so get your offers in quickly :)

Adam? That was a problem with Joomla! It should be extremely fast now, and also WHMCS.
Why don't you get on MSN so we can talk?

Hi Adam,
I am Kris from YourBigSite Hosting (www.yourbigsite.com) I noticed you are in the United Kingdom, So are we. We offer our packages in both GBP and USD for ease of our customers. As you are located in the United Kingdom we also offer payment via PayPal and Cheque - which ever suits you best. Our shared servers are located in the USA (see our about us page for exact location) with guaranteed up time of 99.9% - which is why we can offer a quality service at low prices that will suit your budget.
I can recommend two of our packages which may be suitable for you. Our SH Two package (4,000mb space, 40,000mb bandwidth, unlimited features) £2.99 p/m or alternatively our ST Three package (7,000mb, 100,000mb, unlimited features) £4.99 p/m.
We do have cpanel, fantastico, support for wordpress, PHP 5/MySQL, Custom Error Pages and ImageManager. We also offer a 14 day money back guarantee I can extend it to 15 days if you wish - as requested in your post. We offer support via a manned 24x7 by trained professionals to help you with technical problems.
We also support the registration of .co.uk (£4.99 p/y) .org (£4.99 p/y) .uk.com (£19.99 p/y)
I hope I have managed to answer all your questions. Please get in contact and I can discuss your requirements further with you.:)

[JSH]John;1017589 said:
Hello Adam,

JSHosts meets your requirements. We do not oversell and offer quality web hosting solutions.

Professional Web Hosting
2.5GB Disk Space
55GB Bandwidth
cPanel & Fantastico De Luxe
Unlimited Addon/Parked Domains
Unlimited cPanel Features
PHP 5 & MySQL 5
ImageMagick
Custom Error Pages
More Info: http://jshosts.com/webhosting.html
£3.95 Per Month - Order Now

Servers are located in the USA. Speedtest files available upon request and we do have good speeds to the UK.

I would like to say that I have taken the offer above, and now a client of JShosts.com

If you would like to very this, the domain with them is adzfolio.com

Thanks to everyone that placed an offer, if I require hosting again, I shall definitly use one of the offers in here.

Once again, thanks,
Adam.

Back